blogillu.COM IS JUST AN AGGREGATOR TO COLLECT BLOG POSTS FROM MEMBER SITES/BLOGS. AND IT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY, COMPLIANCE, COPYRIGHT, LEGALITY, DECENCY, OR ANY OTHER ASPECT OF THE CONTENT OF OTHER LINKED SITES. ALL THE LINKS ON blogillu.COM ARE FROM OTHER THIRD PARTY SITES/BLOGS AND PUBLIC SERVERS THAT ARE ON THE INTERNET. THE FILES OR LINKS ARE NOT HOSTED ON THIS SERVER. WE DONT WANT TO HURT ANYBODY'S FEELINGS WITH OUR POSTS IN THE BLOG. INCASE, IF ANYBODY HAS ANY KIND OF OBJECTION ON THE POSTS/SITES ON THIS BLOG, THEN PLEASE CONTACT US WITH VALID IDENTITY AND SUCH POSTS WILL BE REMOVED AFTER REVIEW. MAIL ID:firstname.lastname@example.org
blogillu,blogillu.com or blogillu.blogspot.com( In future lines of this page this will be mentioned as we,our site,us etc.,) is developed for helping bloggers or visitors of website to discover blog articles , news at one place. Our intention is to add blogs/websites with genuine content and that should not hurt anyone or any society. We review blogs/websites at the time of adding it in our database. But we can not give guarantee/assurance on future articles/posts from those blogs. More over we may remove those sites on getting complaints from visitors after review.
By visiting this Site or using the Service, you are accepting the policies and practices described in this Policy, as such Policy may be amended from time to time. Each time you visit the Site or use the Service, you agree and expressly consent to our collection, use and disclosure of the information that you provide as described in this Policy.
2. What Information is Collected.
(a) Information You Provide to Us:
We collect the Personally Identifiable Information you choose to enter on various pages of our site, or that you may choose to give us in some other way (such as by email, Name, or by telephone). For example, you will be asked to provide Personally Identifiable Information when you register for access to certain portions of our site, sign up for newsletters or mailings.
The categories of Personally Identifiable Information we collect are your first and last name, e-mail address,city, and telephone number sometimes.
You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features.
(b) Automatic Information:
When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. This site, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our site.
Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer from a web server.
Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or you can change your settings to refuse to accept cookies.
3. How and When the Information is Used. The information we collect is used for administering our business activities as follows:
(a) to improve the content of our site;
(b) to customize the content and/or layout of site pages for each individual visitor;
(c) used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site;
4. How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We offer some of our services in connection with other web sites. The affiliated sites may have different privacy practices and we encourage you to read their privacy policies. Your access to some services and content is password protected. We advise that you do not disclose your password to anyone. In addition, we recommend you sign out of password-protected services at the end of your session. You should also be aware that if you voluntarily disclose Personally Identifiable Information on message boards or in chat areas, that information can be viewed publicly and can be collected and used by third parties without our knowledge and may result in unsolicited messages from other individuals or third parties. Such activities are beyond our control and this policy.
5. Who Has Access to the Information. Information about our users is important to us. Access to your information may be provided to third parties who provide technical support for the operation of our site. In addition. We may also disclose your information in response to a court order and we may disclose your information when we believe we are required to do so by law. We may disclose your information in connection with the collection of amounts you may owe to us and to law enforcement authorities whenever we deem it appropriate or necessary. Please note we may not provide you with notice prior to disclosure.
6. Methods We Use to Protect Your Information. We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
7. Children. This website does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18. If we discover we have received any information from a child under the age of 18 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe we have received any information from or about anyone under the age of 18, please contact us at the address listed below.
8. How You Can Access Your Information. You can request access to all your personally identifiable information maintained by us by sending an e-mail to us at the address listed below. Upon request we offer you the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in your personally identifiable information. You can have this information corrected by sending us an e-mail at the address listed below.
13. Change or Removal of Information. If you provided your e-mail address to us and wish to update it, you may do so by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to technological reasons, we do not know when and if you delete the membership or blog. Therefore, if we detect no activity from your account or blog for 45 days, we will assume that you deleted the membership or blog and we will remove your website/blog from our servers. However, since we are not certain that you deleted the blog (you may just be on vacation, etc.) we will not deactivate your blog. We do not want to force you to register again in the event of non-use.
You may sometimes can request to remove, delete or block your or other member sites,blogs or blog posts from our server. Such requests can be made by mailing us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. Deletion or termination of this website ownership. Due to technological or personal reasons, we may delete or sell this website at anytime , We may or may not inform you before we doing so. By this action your user details may be deleted from our server or may be exchanged with new ownership.
15. Advertising revenue. For non-intterruption of services from this website, We need money. Sometimes we may accept advertisements from third parties to display on this website. This advertising revenue will be used for website purposes only. You can not ask for share in revenue. You may request financial data of this website by writing mail to us. But, we may/sometimes not reply you.
16. Contact Information.
Please direct all questions in connection with this Policy via e-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. ఈ పేజిని తెలుగులో చదవాలంటే మాకు మెయిల్ ద్వారా రిక్వెష్టు పంపగలరు