Follow @blogillu
blogillu telugu

blogillu.com

Telugu Blogs Aggregator

వెతుకుతున్నది...

Saturday 1 July 2023

Ananya Chatterjee’s Two Poems - Ananya Chatterjee

A nanya Chatterjee is a poet who has carved a place for her art in the poetic world for some time. Her verses flow seamlessly like a gurgling spring into the arms of a river, steadily and surely. Her poems stir and celebrate deep seated human needs and emotions that are slowly eroding in a fast-paced mechanised world of instant gratification. She doesn't crave fulfilment but is ready to connect to be 'unhappy together'. In an almost Keatsean vein she says "It cannot be love if it's complete". This is the beauty of love the poet versifies, it doesn't demand, it is happy to find! 1. W hen they ask me to summarise our love story, I never have a perfect answer. But I can say with certainty that it all started with deafening noise. Amid the bickering of rickshaw pullers, and incessant tinkering of bronzed temple bells… our hearts collided. It was then that the cacophony retreated in reluctant steps to a distant corner of our floating minds while a cloud of tender silence burst above our bewildered heads. We stood stupefied and drenched in showers of priceless harmony. The world beyond us kept revolving like a reel from a silent film. A beggar child nudged at your chapped elbow skin, reassuring me that this could not be a dream. Reassuring me that I could finally sleep unwinding my muscles in the temple courtyard, resting my head against earthen pillars- copulating Gods grazing my hair… They're mostly disappointed with my answer… its half done, they complain… Like a lotus that forgot to bloom at dawn How do I make them believe… It cannot be love if it's complete. 2. I find my answers In your umbrella-less stride. The showers haven't been too kind. Your hair reminds me Of that wet, moth-eaten broomstick behind my pantry door. Those dripping shoelaces, pothole-brown legs… are glaring contradictions to every rain song video I have watched till date. Every rain song link With a million hits. You hop on oblivious to sniggering passersby, soaking in the downpour with a tune in your head. That's how I know you are the one. I know then, we could be unhappy together. The world, you see, Is pretty messed up today. Being unhappy together is a rare, rare find. People I know are resigned to spending their lows in solitude. In such a world Of disjoint mushroom clouds I have run into you and your shameless stride. This tells me perhaps it wouldn't be so bad to share a sorrow-life with you. *
Post Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2023 21:16:03 +0000
పూర్తి టపా చదవండి..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zapier.com/manage/zaps/97499071/stop/?check=553a7babd30de0764018fa8a7393e782

No comments :

Post a Comment

A Project from BLOGillu ™
Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Proudly Powered by blogger